-
June 22nd, 2004, 01:13 PM
#21
Inactive Member
Yeah I noticed the whammy on the 2003 NJ. That's probably the one I'll get when I get the chance to spend the moola on it. Right now, with Mom still in the hospital and my other expensive preoders (Balrog, etc.) It'll probably be September before I can order it.
-
June 22nd, 2004, 02:06 PM
#22
Inactive Member
September will be here before you know it.
-
June 22nd, 2004, 02:11 PM
#23
Inactive Member
I can't play guitar (had a bass for 2 years... never got very good at all [img]frown.gif[/img] ), but the red one looks cooler! [img]cool.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 22, 2004 11:12 AM: Message edited by: Snape ]</font>
-
June 22nd, 2004, 02:13 PM
#24
Inactive Member
not many people know this, so keep it to yerselves, but red is also the fastest colour.
-
June 22nd, 2004, 02:22 PM
#25
Inactive Member
red! *hops up and down* red red red red red red red!!
-
June 22nd, 2004, 02:42 PM
#26
Inactive Member
see?
look how fast she's hopping!!
-
June 22nd, 2004, 02:44 PM
#27
Inactive Member
this is what our guitarist bought yesterday.
it's a baritone, so it tunes to low B, rather than E.
-
June 22nd, 2004, 02:49 PM
#28
Inactive Member
and this is what I'm thinking of...
-
June 22nd, 2004, 02:50 PM
#29
Inactive Member
[img]eek.gif[/img] Ooooh! Purty!! Both of 'em! [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
-
June 22nd, 2004, 02:59 PM
#30
Inactive Member
I just hope that the store I'm financing my amp through will let me add the bass onto my amp payments. can't see why they wouldn't. probably have to get Richter to co-sign again, but that's not a problem.
we should have done this a LONG time ago.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks